Easements and Covenants Webinar
Join Ian Quayle, CEO of IQ Legal Training on a FREE 60-minute webinar on Easements and Covenants sponsored by Veya.
Date: Monday 20th March
The webinar will explore:
- The obligations on the seller to disclose defects in title relating to easements and restrictive covenants
- Legal and equitable easements – things to look out for.
- Tips and Traps when advising on rights of way
- What are prescriptive easements and how can they cause problems
- Advising clients on restrictive covenants – where land benefits or is burdened
- Removal and variation of restrictive covenants – an overview of S84 of the LPA 1925
This introductory webinar is suitable for residential conveyancers and support staff.
Extensive notes will be provided and there will be opportunities for delegate questions.
Recordings and course materials will allow you to refer back to your training at any time should you wish to do so. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend the live webinar you can watch on-demand at a time convenient to you.
Cost: This webinar is free of charge to attend however, registration is required.
Have an enquiry? Call 07379 134 942 or email [email protected]