Title Deed Insight Software for Estate Agents
Title insights to give estate agents the edge
Veya arms estate agents with upfront property information, providing a comprehensive title check report on any property in seconds.
- Standout from competitors and win new business.
- Sell homes faster and reduce fall through rates.
- Easily identify the legal owners and streamline compliance.
How Veya works
You search for any property
Simply enter the house number (or name) and postcode or land description, hit enter and your Veya Report will be generated instantly.
We generate a detailed title report
We instantly generate the report and calculate a complexity rating giving you an idea of the property’s complexity at a glance. The report highlights title issues and suggests solutions that can be proactively checked off to speed up transaction times and prepare the property upon instruction.
You can export our property report to impress from the outset
A fully white-labelled PDF can be exported from our estate agent software to take along on valuations, which includes summary highlights to showcase your expert knowledge on the client’s unique property.
Secure, digital AML on-hand when you need it
Initiate fast, secure ID checks with our software for estate agents that utilise facial recognition technology and passport chip reading and conduct source of funds checks efficiently via open banking. Your clients simply get prompted to complete it on their mobile phones – and you receive a PDF report once complete. You can ensure you’re fulfilling your AML obligations, and rest assured that you’re dealing with the genuine property owners.
What's included in the Veya Report?
- A property complexity score generated by Veya’s unique title register analysis.
- Tenure & title class.
- The legal owners are identified with the ability to initiate secure, digital ID&V checks.
- Existing charges or other matters that may affect the legal or beneficial interest in the property.
- Any restrictions or other matters that impact the use of the property.
- White-labelled summary report PDF.
- Solutions are suggested against issues raised in the title.
What you get
Digital and PDF Veya Reports on
any property you need
Copies of the official Land Registry
Title Register (& Plan if requested)
Legal-grade digital ID&V, AML and
source of funds checks
Easy onboarding and flexible terms
Simple payment options with monthly billing
and itemised invoicing
Access to Veya via the web, mobile or API
to suit the way you work
Using Veya has reduced the average time it takes us to sell a property from 14 weeks to 9 weeks”
“Using Veya has reduced the average time it takes us to sell a property from 14 weeks to 9 weeks which is amazing. Veya provides key insights that are also helping us win more instructions through it’s simple to understand report.”
Download our latest free e-guide for estate agents
Understand how to review title deeds in detail to uncover important details about properties.
- Learn what information to look out for on a title deed.
- See examples of different deeds with issues highlighted.
- Understand why you should be reviewing title deeds every single time you win an instruction.